Japan, Japan, Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:21:13 / Comserve Inc. / -- The report predicts the global needles market to grow with a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global needles market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global needles market to grow with a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on needles market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on needles market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global needles market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-104286
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global needles market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Growing prevalence of chronic diseases worldwide
• A surge in demand for vaccines
• The rising number of hospitals in developing countries
• The rise in needlestick injuries and infections and increasing use of needle-free technology
• Rising injectables market create growth opportunities
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global needles market is segmented on the basis of type, product, and end-user.
The Global Needles Market by Type
• Conventional Needles
• Bevel Needles
• Blunt Fill Needles
• Filter Needles
• Safety Needles
• Passive Needles
• Active Needles
The Global Needles Market by Product
• Blood Collection Needles
• Suture Needles
• Ophthalmic Needles
• Dental Needles
• Pen Needles
• Other Needles
The Global Needles Market by End-user
• Diagnostic Centers
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Home Healthcare
• Other End-users
The companies covered in the report include
• Medtronic plc
• Stryker Corporation
• Terumo Corporation
• Smiths Medical, Inc.
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Becton, Dickinson and Company
• Novo Nordisk A/S
• Neotec Medical Industries Pte. Ltd.
• Other Companies
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the needles market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the needles market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global needles market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post Needles Market: Qualitative Analysis, Quantitative Analysis, Forecast up to 2030 appeared first on Comserveonline.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.