ezClocker is the scalable employee time tracking cloud-based solution that provides small businesses with several benefits usually only available to larger companies with big budgets. Straightforward and intuitive, it benefits any small business, including those in the janitorial, catering, landscape, health care, property management and construction industries.
DALLAS (PRWEB) November 26, 2018
Small businesses seeking the simplest and most affordable employee time tracking and scheduling software can now benefit from using ezClocker from ezNova Technologies LLC. Created specifically to be efficient yet easy-to-use, ezClocker is for the small business owner who needs a reliable employee time tracking and scheduling software that also is user-friendly. The solution is comprised of a website and three apps.
It can be used with iPhone or Android devices. Download ezClocker on the App Store or Google Play and is an ideal solution for companies with less than 100 employees, but it can be easily scaled to meet the needs of a medium-to-larger sized business. Monthly subscription pricing is based on the number of employees as follows:
- The Basic Plan is $10/month and covers up to 15 employees
- The Standard Plan is $25/month and covers up to 30 employees
- The Premium Plan is $50/month and covers up to 100 employees
- All plans offer a 30 days free trial.
Because of its affordability, scalability and intuitive use, ezClocker already has more than 10,000 active users in the janitorial, catering, landscape, health care, property management and construction industries. ezNova Technologies LLC also offers a one-month trial subscription of ezClocker at no charge.
Each subscription level includes the following features:
- GPS Verification allows employers to verify if employees clocked in or out at a work site. An employee's GPS location is captured and can be viewed by the employer using the app's map feature.
- An employee can use their own iPhone or Android device because ezClocker is a cloud-based solution.
- Easy online scheduling lets employers skip emailing employees their shift schedules and instead have them view it from anywhere using their PC or mobile device – in real-time. Employers also can create, modify, view and assign shifts to employees.
- In addition to using the ezClocker mobile app, employers can also go to the website ezclocker.com to view time sheets, create schedules or export the data.
- ezClocker allows for effortless exporting of data making transfer of timesheets to payroll quick and easy. In just one click, time sheets are exported to a .csv file to be sent to an accountant.
- If employers want to use one device for a group of employees, they can use the ezClocker Kiosk app for iPad that allows employees to clock in/out from that one device.
- ezClocker also provides push notifications so employers are notified when employees are clocked in or out throughout the day via their mobile device.
Visit https://ezclocker.com/ for more information.
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/eznova_technologies_llc_launches_ezclocker_as_the_most_affordable_and_simplest_employee_time_tracking_and_scheduling_software_for_small_business/prweb15911104.htm
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.