Market Overview

U.S. Physical Therapy Acquires Majority Interest in a Four Clinic Physical Therapy Practice in Minnesota

Share:

U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (NYSE:USPH), announced today that it has
acquired a majority interest in a four clinic physical therapy practice.

The practice produced $4.3 million in revenue in 2017. U.S. Physical
Therapy acquired a 70% interest for $7.7 million. The remaining 30%
partnership stake is being retained by existing management.

About U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.

Founded in 1990, U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. operates 586 outpatient
physical therapy clinics in 42 states. The Company's clinics provide
preventative and post-operative care for a variety of orthopedic-related
disorders and sports-related injuries, treatment for
neurologically-related injuries and rehabilitation of injured workers.
In addition to owning and operating clinics, the Company manages 28
physical therapy facilities for unaffiliated third parties, including
hospitals and physician groups. The Company also operates an industrial
injury prevention business which provides onsite services for clients'
employees including injury prevention, rehabilitation, ergonomic
assessments and performance optimization.

More information about U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. is available at www.usph.com.
The information included on that website is not incorporated into this
press release.

View Comments and Join the Discussion!