Improved design, speed-focused rebooking tools, calendar integration among updates to optimize parking experience
SpotHero, North America's leading parking reservation service, announced today it has updated its iOS mobile app with first-of-kind features that optimize the parking experience, making it easier and more efficient for all drivers, especially those who drive daily.
"With this update, we've taken tremendous strides towards our vision of making parking easier and better," said Anthony Broad-Crawford, SpotHero chief product officer. "These new features simplify the booking experience to two simple taps or fewer, placing significant value and time back into our customers' pockets."
The latest SpotHero iOS release introduces a variety of updates that further enhance the app's functionality and user experience, including:
- Improved design makes booking spots easier, more intuitive and faster.
- Home page shortcut allows commuters to rebook previous reservations in two taps.
- "Power Booking" allows frequent parkers to book their go-to parking spot on multiple days in one step.
- Personalization enables easy booking of favorite spots.
- Venue selection option lets users easily search and book based on event location.
- First-time users are walked through booking their first reservation.
Synced calendar integration is the newest app feature, and it's the first in the parking reservation industry. With a quick sync of their calendars to SpotHero, commuters easily can book parking based on where their upcoming events are located.
As part of SpotHero's effort to continually improve the parking experience, additional updates are scheduled for late Q3 and early Q4, and will be updated on the SpotHero blog. For more information or to download the latest SpotHero iOS release please visit the iTunes store or request a text for direct download.
SpotHero, North America's leading parking reservation service, empowers drivers with easy parking at thousands of garages, lots, and valets in major cities across the US and Canada. Launched in 2011, SpotHero is headquartered in Chicago and has secured $57.5 million in funding. To learn more, visit www.spothero.com.
© 2024 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.