Outskirts Press Announces the Top 10 Booksellers for August 2016
Ten Outskirts Press authors sell over 4,000 books combined during the month of August 2016.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) September 29, 2016
Outskirts Press, the #1-rated self-publishing company according to Top Consumer Reviews, has announced the highest selling authors for August 2016.
With the help of Outskirts Press and the many options it offers to assist authors in the successful publishing and marketing of their books, these authors have sold more than 4,000 books in the month of August alone:
1. John Pugioti and Wesley E. Etheridge, Sr. - My Final Re-Spot
2. Chidozie Osuwa - What She Feels
3. Harley Dickson - From Vision to Reality
4. Mirtha Michelle Castro - Letters, To The Men I Have Loved
5. Janet M. Urban - Smoking Cessation
6. Milton King - Think "Moderates!"
7. Landria Onkka - A Bell for Christmas
8. Robert Reneau - Global Trade Compliance
9. Michael McNamara - The Political Campaign Desk Reference
10. Kimberly Arms Shirk - Remote Fears & Silver Linings
Outskirts Press congratulates these authors not only on their writing, but also their marketing skills and commitment to success.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.: Outskirts Press helps authors develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution, and book marketing services. Top Consumer Reviews ranks Outskirts Press #1 because they are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, industry-leading royalties, and a team of hands-on, US-based publishing experts. At http://www.outskirtspress.com you can publish your book, your way, today.
# # #
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/10/prweb13726520.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!