Preparation for Fall Harvest Brings High Volume of Agriculture Auctions to the Proxibid Marketplace in August
Proxibid, (www.proxibid.com), the world's most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for an incredible volume of agriculture sales in the month of August. While the farm and agriculture industry prepares for harvest season, several premier auction companies will bring high quality sales with a wide selection of inventory to the Proxibid Marketplace.
More than 60 auctions featuring farm and agricultural equipment will be available online with Proxibid. Buyers from anywhere in the world with an internet connection can bid, buy and get ready for the fall harvest. Featured events include:
- August 6, Maring Auction Co, Inc. featuring tractors, planting and tillage machinery, haying and forage machinery and more in Kenyon, Minnesota
- August 6, Noonday Tractor & Auction featuring two rings of high quality equipment from brands like Kubota, John Deere, Caterpillar, Kobelco in Flint, Texas
- August 9, McGrew Equipment Company featuring late model farm, agricultural, industrial and construction equipment in Seven Valleys, Pennsylvania
- August 10, Weeks Farm Machinery Auction Inc featuring implements, shortlines, salvage equipment and more in Moultrie, Georgia
- August 10, Southwest Auction Co. featuring used tractors and farm equipment, skid steers, loaders, balers, cultivators, and more in Howe, Texas
- August 11, Johnson Tractor featuring a 4 store Case IH, Kinze and Kubota dealer selling at no reserve in Juda, Wisconsin
- August 11 and 12, Witcher Auctions featuring two days of farm and construction equipment in Wynne, Arkansas
- August 11, Rebel Auction Co., Inc. featuring more than 150 farm tractors, 125 pieces of construction equipment, 80 trucks and trailers and 300 farm implements in Hazelhurst, Georgia
- August 12, Weeks Auction Company featuring two rings of tractors, rotary mowers, maintenance vehicles, commercial mowers, sprayers, and more in Ocala, Florida
- August 16, Noble Auction Service, LLC featuring combines, heads, tractors, planters, tillage, hay equipment, industrial equipment and more in Wabash, Indiana
"This is a busy season for farm and agriculture equipment auctions," said Tim Weeks, Owner of Weeks Auction Company. "As a trusted partner for more than six years, Proxibid enables us to beat the competition and extend our reach to buyers from across the globe. If you can't make it to the live auction, I encourage you to bid with confidence online."
Proxibid offers the industry's most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the machinery, equipment, and trucks available for auction. Only Proxibid ensures 99.9+ percent uptime, making it the most reliable online bidding platform available.
For more information and to place a bid, visit Proxibid.
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through Proxibid's Marketplace annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer capabilities, across 15 categories that include heavy equipment; industrial machinery; real estate; fine art; antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.
Carly Docter, 402-991-4763