India Air Purifiers Market Worth USD 209 Million by 2021 - Segmentation by By Filter Type & End User Sector - Research and Markets
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Air Purifiers Market - Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The market for air purifiers in India is projected to reach US $ 209 million by 2021. Residential as well as commercial sectors are anticipated to generate high demand for air purifiers in India during the forecast period, due to rising disposable income levels of consumers and increasing awareness among people about benefits of using air purifiers.
Rising commercial infrastructural developments in the country, increasing vehicle sales, and deteriorating air quality are projected to drive air purifiers market in India during 2016-2021. Major cities in India such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune have high pollution levels and are ranked among the most polluted cities in the world.
Consequently, these cities are major demand generators for air purifiers. Increasing air pollution due to vehicular and industrial emissions is resulting in increasing incidences of respiratory ailments, which is boosting demand for air purifiers in the country.
Some of major users of air purifiers in India include healthcare institutes, embassy's, hospitality sector, data centers and other commercial establishments. Growing awareness about the harmful effects of indoor air pollution is also anticipated to drive demand for air purifiers from the residential sector as well over the next five years.
- Atlanta Healthcare
- Blueair India Pvt. Ltd.
- Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
- Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt Ltd.
- Eureka Forbes Ltd.
- Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
- Kent RO Systems Ltd.
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Philips India Ltd.
Sharp India Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Purifiers Market Overview
5. India Air Purifiers Market Outlook
6. India HEPA and Activated Carbon based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
7. India HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone Generator Air Purifiers Market Outlook
8. India HEPA Air Purifiers Market Outlook
9. India Activated Carbon based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
10. India Ion & Ozone Generator Air Purifiers Market Outlook
11. India Electrostatic Precipitator Air Purifiers Market Outlook
12. India Other Air Purifiers Market Outlook
13. Supply Chain Analysis
14. Import-Export Analysis
15. Market Dynamic
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
18. India Economic Profile
19. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sswzrn/india_air
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), Air Purification