Esperanza, an Auberge Resort Unveils New Invigorating Culinary Experiences
New Floating Lounge Brings Award-Winning Resort's Experience to the Sea; New Margarita Butler, Themed Culinary Nights and More for Guests to Enjoy the Best of Coastal Baja Cuisine
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (PRWEB) May 05, 2016
Esperanza, an Auberge Resort, the award-winning Relais & Châteaux property overlooking the Sea of Cortez in Cabo San Lucas, today unveiled new, invigorating culinary experiences for guests to enjoy the best of coastal Baja cuisine, including a new at-sea experience. Esperanza's new Floating Lounge offers a dynamic event and entertainment space on the ocean for intimate gatherings complete with a DJ, dedicated cocktail and appetizer menu and watersport activities, while the resort's new Culinary Corner, located at the resort's casual poolside Mexican restaurant La Palapa, offers an engaging lineup of ongoing themed dining nights, including Baja Pasta Night and Mexicanismo. Esperanza also offers guests the opportunity to discover the best local spirits through its extensive beverage program that includes new craft beer tastings, vintner's dinners and a fun way to sip and relax poolside with the help of a new margarita butler.
"We are excited to expand our culinary program and offer guests new ways to experience all of the fresh produce and flavors of Baja," said General Manager Marc Rodriguez. "With our new floating lounge, specialty dining nights and craft beer tastings, guests can enjoy the bounty of the destination in breathtaking settings."
New culinary experiences include:
- Floating Lounge: Esperanza's new Floating Lounge provides an ideal "scene at sea" setting for intimate gatherings and events on the Sea of Cortez. The exclusive at-sea experience for up to 25 people comes complete with private butler service, appetizer and cocktail menu, live DJ, and water activities, including stand up paddle boarding, parasailing, wave runners and snorkeling. Priced at $1,500 for three hours including décor; activities, food and beverage at additional cost.
- Culinary Corner: Esperanza's casual Mexican dining restaurant, La Palapa showcases rotating culinary concepts nearly every day of the week. New themed nights include:
- Burger Day (Mondays): features guests' choice of Black Angus, yellow fin tuna and vegan lentil-quinoa burger
- Wok & Roll (Tuesdays): features a very hot Asian wok mixed with the best of Cabo's organic food prepared fajita style along with a sushi station
- Grill Out! (Wednesdays): offers guests traditional steaks, spicy chili rubbed brochette or fresh local fish paired with the perfect wine varietals
- Mexicanismo (Thursdays): the resort's beloved signature authentic fiesta continues, highlighting foods from various regions of Mexico with live music and a dazzling fireworks display while local vendors sell souvenirs, jewelry and other crafts at the outdoor marketplace
- Fish Market (Fridays): allows guests to select fresh catch which chef will recommend a Baja-style preparation
- Baja Pasta Night (Saturdays): offers fresh handmade pastas combined with local seafood for a decadent new presentation for guests to enjoy coastal fare
Esperanza encompasses a 57-room resort, 60 privately owned villas, 36 private residences, a full-service spa and several signature dining outlets, located on the bluffs overlooking two private coves at Punta Ballena near Cabo San Lucas. The resort recently unveiled a comprehensive revitalization that featured completely transformed guest rooms, a revitalized Cocina del Mar restaurant and Lounge Bar, new Pesca ceviche bar, enhanced pool and terrace with new cozy lounge spaces and cabanas and refreshed spa and public spaces. For reservations or more information, please call toll-free 866-311-2226 or visit esperanza.aubergeresorts.com. Follow Esperanza on Facebook at facebook.com/EsperanzaResort and on Twitter at @EsperanzaResort.
About Auberge Resorts Collection
Auberge Resorts Collection owns and operates a portfolio of exceptional hotels, resorts, residences and private clubs under two distinct brands: Auberge Hotels and Resorts, timeless luxury properties acclaimed for their intimate, understated elegance, and VieVage Hotels and Resorts, a new lifestyle brand that brings together contemporary themes of design, community and wellness in a fresh, active and social environment. While Auberge nurtures the individuality of each property, all share a crafted approach to luxury that is expressed through captivating design, exceptional cuisine and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. Properties in the Auberge Resorts Collection include: Auberge du Soleil and Calistoga Ranch, Napa Valley, Calif.; Esperanza, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Hotel Jerome, Aspen, Colo.; Malliouhana, Anguilla; Nanuku, Fiji; The Auberge Residences at Element 52, Telluride, Colo.; Hacienda AltaGracia, Pérez Zeledón, Costa Rica; VieVage, Napa Valley; VieVage, Los Cabos; and Auberge Beach Residences and Spa Fort Lauderdale, with several others in development. For more information about Auberge Resorts Collection, please visit https://aubergeresorts.com. Follow Auberge Resorts Collection on Facebook at facebook.com/AubergeResorts and on Twitter at @AubergeResorts.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13394251.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!