Mexico Tire Market Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 10.6% by 2021 - Rapid Infrastructure Development - Research and Markets
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mexico Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
Vehicle production in Mexico grew at a CAGR of around 6.7% during 2011-2015 and reached 3.48 million units in 2015. Growth in demand for tires is being witnessed on account of rising income levels, growing passenger as well as commercial vehicle sales, and expanding passenger car fleet size.
According to the report, Mexico tire market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6%, during 2016-2021. Expansion in production capacities of the OEMs coupled with rapid infrastructure development and increasing urbanization are the key factors attributable to the anticipated growth in Mexico tire market over next five years.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Mexico.
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- Bridgestone de Mexico
- Continental Tire de México
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. de Mexico
- Goodyear Servicios Comerciales
- Hankook Tire De Mexico
- JK Tornel
- Michelin México Services
- Pirelli Neumáticos de México
- Sumitomo Tires
- Yokohama Tire Mexico
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Mexico Tire Production Overview
5. Mexico Tire Market Outlook
6. Mexico Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7. Mexico Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. Mexico Medium & Heavy Commercial (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Mexico Off-the Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
10. Mexico Two-Wheeler (2W) Tire Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Mexico Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6nhqpt/mexico_tire