Market for Commercial Vehicles in the UAE is Forecast to Grow at a CAGR of More Than 7% by 2021 - Research and Markets
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UAE Commercial Vehicles Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The UAE commercial vehicle market is one of the largest commercial vehicle markets in the GCC region. Demand for commercial vehicles in the country majorly emanates from construction, infrastructure, logistics, tourism and public transport sectors.
Backed by slowdown in both construction and logistics sectors, the demand for all the three variants of trucks viz. pickup & light trucks, medium trucks and heavy trucks declined in 2015. Decline in commercial vehicle sales was further intensified by implementation of new government regulations regarding use of mini buses as school buses in the country.
The market for commercial vehicles in the UAE is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% during 2016-2021. More than 70% of market revenues were generated by Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah regions on the back of economic development and large scale construction activities in these three emirates.
Further, anticipated stabilization in crude oil prices by 2017 is likely to support the construction, infrastructure and logistics industries of the country.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the UAE commercial vehicles market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, commercial vehicle companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. UAE Commercial Vehicle Market Outlook
5. UAE Truck Market Outlook
6. UAE Bus Market Outlook
7. UAE Van Market Outlook
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Import Duty Structure
11. UAE Economic Outlook
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Aktiebolaget Volvo
- Ashok Leyland UAE LLC
- Daimler Middle East & Levant FZE
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Isuzu Motors Limited
- MAN Truck & Bus Middle East and Africa FZE
- Mitsubishi Corporation Trading Middle East F.Z.E.
- Nissan Middle East FZE
- Tata Motors Middle East
Toyota Motor Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dn3mjs/uae_commercial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716