Proxibid Marketplace to Host Major Equipment Sales in February, Including 42nd Annual Kissimmee Auction Presented by Yoder and Frey Auctioneers
Proxibid, (www.proxibid.com), the world's most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for several high volume equipment sales during the month of February, including the famed Yoder & Frey Kissimmee auction. Now, in its 42nd year, the seven-day sale will include several rings of inventory daily, with a wide selection of heavy equipment, trucks, and trailers. While the live auction will run February 8 –15th, bidding is already available online via the catalog.
"February, and especially the Kissimmee auction, is a highlight of Proxibid's heavy equipment calendar," said Ryan Downs, President and CEO of Proxibid. "We are pleased to work with Yoder & Frey again this year and expect buyers from around the globe to log on and participate with Proxibid."
As the industry prepares for a busy construction and agriculture season, several premier auction companies will hold major equipment sales. All of the following sales will also be available on Proxibid, connecting buyers from anywhere with an internet connection. Highlights include:
- February 9: Machinery Auctioneers of Texas, featuring oilfield equipment, big trucks, trailers, late model construction machinery and more in Alice, Texas
- February 12: Weeks Auction Company, featuring tractors, trailers, heavy equipment, maintenance vehicles in Ocala, Florida
- February 22: Hitachi Construction Trading Company, Ltd., featuring more than 700 lots of Hitachi equipment in Tokyo, Japan
- February 24 & 25: Equify Auctions, LLC, featuring dozers, excavators, loaders, backhoes, vehicles, and more in Cisco, Texas
- February 25: J.J. Kane Auctioneers, featuring three rings of construction equipment and light duty trucks in Charlotte, North Carolina
- February 27: Guinn Auction Company, Inc., featuring equipment and vehicles in Jennings, Louisiana
"The Kissimmee event gets bigger and better each year," said Peter Clark, Owner of Yoder & Frey Auctioneers, Inc. "If you can't join us onsite, bidding online is a great option to participate in the event. The platform is safe, secure, and reliable, so you won't miss a beat."
Proxibid offers the industry's most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the machinery, equipment, and trucks available for auction. Only Proxibid ensures 99.9+ percent uptime, making it the most reliable online bidding platform available.
For more information and to place a bid, visit the online catalog.
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted online Marketplace for buying and selling highly valued items. More than $3 billion in inventory passes through Proxibid's Marketplace annually via live and timed auctions, as well as Buy Now and Make Offer capabilities, across 15 categories that include heavy equipment; industrial machinery; real estate; fine art, antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.
Carly Docter, 402-991-4763