Last Concert Cafe Announces January Schedule
There will be live music shows every Friday and Saturday, as well as open mic night and happy hour every Monday.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) January 01, 2016
Rock n' roll cover band Kindrid Spirits will kick off Last Concert Cafe's January entertainment schedule Saturday, Jan. 2, and the month closes on Jan. 31 with funk act Tkoh!
In between will be acts such as Iron Horse and The Lizard Kings, and favorites Potroast and The Hightailers will be there every Wednesday and Thursday during the month, respectively, to perform.
In addition, Mondays will feature an all-night happy hour and open mic night with Jimmy Lee Deen, and every Tuesday will feature Charles Bryant Showcase Turnstyled & Junkpiled.
The full schedule for the month of January is as follows:
- Saturday, Jan. 2 – Kindred Spirits
- Sunday, Jan. 3 – Stiletto Radio Broadcast
- Friday, Jan. 8 – Iron Horse
- Saturday, Jan. 9 – The Midnight Eyes with Bruce Courtney opening
- Thursday Jan. 14 (dinner show) – Megan Wormz
- Friday, Jan. 15 – Los Guerros de la Musica
- Saturday, Jan. 16 – Battle Between the Bands
- Sunday, Jan. 17 – Wild Rabbit Salad
- Friday, Jan. 22 – Honey Island Swamp Band
- Saturday, Jan. 23 – The Lizard Kings
- Friday, Jan. 29 – Locate
- Saturday, Jan. 30 – Warrior Chapa & The Tribe
- Sunday, Jan. 31 – Tkoh!
For more information about the shows, please call Last Concert Café at 713-226-8563. For presale tickets, please visit their website at http://www.lastconcert.com/.
About the Company:
The Last Concert Cafe is one of Houston's oldest (and definitely friendliest) live entertainment venues. Located in the historic warehouse district of downtown Houston, they have been serving up great music and delicious Tex-Mex since 1949. Their food is made from scratch with fresh ingredients and local recipes, and the atmosphere is always fun and exciting with brightly-painted dining sets and colorful decorations. Local and national musicians and performers entertain crowds nightly. Whether guests are looking to enjoy great food or live music and entertainment, the Last Concert Cafe is the place to be.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/01/prweb13147223.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!