Office Depot, Inc. Gives Shoppers Head Start on Black Friday and Cyber Week Deals
Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODP), a leading global provider of office products, services, and solutions and parent company of Office Depot and OfficeMax, today announced new deals for Black Friday – both in stores and online. Cyber Monday kicks off Cyber Week, with deals all week long. To accommodate busy holiday shoppers, Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores will be open from 6-9 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 262 and will re-open on Black Friday, Nov. 27 at 8 a.m. local time with even more new deals.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151111005122/en/
"At Office Depot, we are dedicated to ensuring our customers enjoy both convenience and savings during the busy holiday season," said Troy Rice, executive vice president of retail for Office Depot, Inc. "With extended store hours and early deals on the top gifts, shoppers can ‘Gear Up for Gifting' and get a head start on holiday shopping."
Special deals will be available both in stores and online, with all online Black Friday deals starting at midnight EST on Thursday, Nov. 26 at officedepot.com and in stores at 6 p.m. local time. More doorbuster deals will start on Friday, Nov. 27 online at midnight EST and in stores at 8 a.m. local time. Cyber Monday deals will be valid online starting at midnight EST on Nov. 29, and kicks off Cyber Week with additional offers available throughout the week.
Thanksgiving Day Doorbuster Deals include:3
- Toshiba 10" Encore 2 Windows tablet for $89.99 (regular price $299.99)
- Toshiba Satellite CL45 14" laptop with Intel Inside for $119.99 (regular price $249.99) with 2GB memory and 32GB hard drive
- NuVision 10.1" HD Android tablet for $49.99 (regular price $119.99)
- Dell Inspiron 3000 series 15.6" laptop with AMD A6 processor for $199.99 (regular price $349.99) with 4GB memory and 500GB hard drive
- HP 15.6" touchscreen laptop with AMD A6 processor for $279.99 (regular price $399.99) with 4GB memory and 750GB hard drive
- Toshiba Satellite 15.6" C550 laptop with AMD A8 processor for $299.99 (regular price $499.99) with 8GB memory and 1TB hard drive
- HP 15.6" laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor for $329.99 (regular price $599.99) with 6GB memory and 500GB hard drive
- Microsoft Office home and student with any PC purchase for $79.99 (regular price $149.99)
- Brenton Studio Mid-back fabric task chair for $39.97 (regular price $99.99)
- Realspace Breckland High-back executive chair for $59.99 (regular price $149.99)
- Printers starting at $19.99
- Selfie stick for $3.99
- Bluetooth speakers, headphones and earbuds from $10.00
Black Friday 8 a.m. Doorbuster Deals include:4
- HP 14" laptop with Intel Inside for $124.99 (regular price $249.99) with 2GB memory and 32GB hard drive
- Lenovo H30 Slimline desktop with AMD E1 processor for $169.99 (regular price $299.99) with 4GB memory and 500GB hard drive
For even more savings, shoppers can take advantage of "Every Monday is Cyber Monday" with exclusive online deals on Nov. 16 and 23.
And remember, the holiday celebrations can begin now! Spread festive cheer to your family, friends and co-workers with the Elf Yourself® app at elfyourself.com.
About Office Depot, Inc.
Office Depot, Inc. is a leading global provider of products, services, and solutions for every workplace – whether your workplace is an office, home, school or car.
Office Depot, Inc. is a resource and a catalyst to help customers work better. We are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.
The company has annual sales of approximately $16 billion, employs approximately 56,000 associates, and serves consumers and businesses in 59 countries with approximately 1,800 retail stores, award-winning e-commerce sites and a dedicated business-to-business sales organization – all delivered through a global network of wholly owned operations, joint ventures, franchisees, licensees and alliance partners. The company operates under several banner brands including Office Depot, OfficeMax, OfficeMax Grand & Toy, Reliable and Viking. The company's portfolio of exclusive product brands include TUL, Foray, Brenton Studio, Ativa, WorkPro, Realspace and HighMark.
Office Depot, Inc.'s common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://news.officedepot.com.
1 Where permitted by law. All stores in Massachusetts and Maine will be open from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 27. Call your local store for hours. Black Friday store hours may vary. 2 Where permitted by law. All stores in Massachusetts and Maine will be open from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 27. Call your local store for hours. Black Friday store hours may vary.
3 Offers valid Thursday, Nov. 26 through Saturday, Nov. 28. Prices not valid in Alaska and Hawaii.
4 Offers valid Friday, Nov. 27 through Saturday, Nov. 28. Prices not valid in Alaska and Hawaii.
Office Depot, Inc.
Julianne Embry, 561-438-1451