Chameleon Grow Systems Announces Release of 500w Plasma Grow and Aquarium Lighting
Plasma lighting technology offers higher efficiency to indoor horticulturists and aquarists.
Ocoee, FL (PRWEB) July 23, 2014
Chameleon® Grow Systems, a horticulture research company dedicated to bringing planet friendly, scientifically controlled grow systems to residential and commercial growers has announced the release of their new 500w Solar Genesis® Plasma Grow Lighting.
Plasma grow lighting offers a 34% longer life span over traditional high intensity discharge lighting systems (metal halide and high pressure sodium). Solar Genesis® Plasma Grow Lighting was designed by aerospace engineers with camera-quality optics and aircraft-quality construction. Solar Genesis® Plasma Grow Lighting are built to be saltwater corrosion resistant and wet location rated, which makes them fully compatible for greenhouse applications. Solar Genesis® Plasma Grow Lighting produces full spectrum light closer to that of the sun's than any other technology currently available. The spectral output of Chameleon® Grow System's Plasma Grow Lighting is what makes the technology ideal for all stages of plant growth.
Founder and President Chris Pieser reports, “We have been concentrating on doctorate-level third-party research to validate this technology for the past four years; we are exceptionally pleased with the research data we have collected.”
Chameleon® Grow Systems offers a high level of customer service, including consultation to ensure customers receive the lighting system that best suits their particular application. Chameleon® Grow Systems offers a 10-year limited warranty and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee.
Pieser notes, “If you apply this technology in accordance with our application notes and are not completely satisfied, send it back. We are not aware of any other horticulture lighting company with this level of confidence in their product.” Chris concludes by saying, “What differentiates us from traditional grow lighting products is our exceptionally robust product design and incredible nutritional sun-light spectrum. There is really nothing else with this quality of light spectrum on the planet.”
Chameleon® Grow Systems is offering a special price of $945 on the first 100 units sold of the 500w Solar Genesis® Plasma Lighting Systems. The specially priced units will begin shipping in late July.
Chameleon® Plasma Grow Lighting has a Myriad of Benefits over Traditional HPS or MH Grow Lighting:
Three Models to Choose From
- Chameleon® Grow Systems – Solar Genesis-V - 500w Plasma with Red-LED Spectrum Enhancers
- Chameleon® Grow Systems – Solar Genesis-I - 500w Plasma
- Chameleon® Grow Systems – Solar Genesis-I - 300w Plasma
More CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) than any other Grow Light on the Planet!
- 5780k = Sunlight
- 5500k = Chameleon® Plasma
- 2100k = High Pressure Sodium
More CRI (Color Rendering Index) than any other Grow Light on the Planet
- 100 CRI = Sunlight
- 95 CRI = Chameleon® Plasma
- 24 CRI = High Pressure Sodium
34% Longer Lifespan
- 30,000 Hours = Chameleon® Plasma
- 20,000 Hours = High Pressure Sodium
Exceptionally Robust Product Design
- Aircraft Quality Construction (Designed by Aerospace Engineers on Florida's Space Coast)
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction (same material used on oil rigs in the North Sea)
- Wet Location Rated (watch us squirt it with a water hose on our YouTube Channel)
- Camera Quality Optics with Proprietary Anti-Reflective Optical Coatings
- Chameleon® Grow Systems Plasma Light Systems Powered by LUXIM Light Emitting Plasma®
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee (no one in the industry has this much confidence in their product)
- 10-13% More Total Assayable Cannabinoids
- 1 Gram Per Watt (typical yield)
- More Root Mass, Thicker Stems, More Green Leaf matter, Shorter Internodes
- More Balanced Eco-System Produces Healthier (more disease & pest resistant) Plants
- Better Taste, Better Smell, Better Product
Third Party Validations (listing only two of the thirteen doctorate level university studies)
1). Suman Chandra PhD – Professor, Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Mississippi utilizes Chameleon® Plasma Grow Lighting for conservation, multiplication and improvement of medical cannabis and other medicinal plants
2). Chiwon Lee PhD – Professor of Plant Sciences, NDSU confirms Chameleon® Plasma Grow Lighting (in comparison to HPS) produced:
- tomato plants with accelerated inter-nodal development, more root mass, plants were faster to flower & fruit with more consistent fruit size & weight and fewer deformities
- significant increases in yield (romaine lettuce had 311% more weight/ tomatoes had 38% more fruit that weighed 21% more)
- better tasting, fresher more organic produce with enhanced nutritional qualities along with reduced dependency on plant growth regulators & pesticides
Chameleon® Grow Systems is a horticultural research company dedicated to bringing planet friendly,scientifically controlled grow systems to residential and commercial growers and aquarists. Chameleon® Grow Systems offers a high level of customer service, including consultation to ensure customers receive the lighting system that best suits their particular application. Chameleon®
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12030586.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!