Omnicom Case Study by MarketLine Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
In the field of advertising and marketing services, Omnicom is second only to WPP. The firm has grown through acquisitions, generally of SMEs. Each year during 2001-2011, Omnicom acquired an average of 16 companies, paying an average of USD 25 million for each. Omnicom's acquisitions retain their individuality. Networking of individuated subsidiaries allows the company to be client-focused. Advertising is Omnicom's most important segment, with customer relationship management being also a major revenue stream. During the 2009 recession, Omnicom witnessed revenues fall, but remained profitable.
Comprehensive case study “Omnicom: How M&A Created a World-Leading Communications Company” created by MarketLine provides a complete overview of one of the largest advertising companies, Omnicom, examining the effectiveness of its strategy in a cyclic market.
Fact-based and delivered in a comprehensible style, the report describes the topics such as innovative products, business models, and memorable company acquisitions. The rationale of commercial decisions is explained, broader market and economic trends are illustrated. The study also discusses what makes the company successful, besides providing a deep understanding of how it manages hard times.
Case Study Details:
Title: Omnicom: How M&A Created a World-Leading Communications Company
|Published: January, 2013|
|Price: US$ 495.00|
More Comprehensives Case Studies by MarketLine Include:
- Dexcom Case Study: Launching a Continuous Glucose Monitor
- Alcoa Case Study: Benefiting from Saudi economic planning
- Bajaj Allianz Case Study: Insurer completes first decade in India
- John Lewis Partnership Case Study: UK retail chain is owned by its employees
- Transocean Case Study: Accessing Norway's oil drilling market
- Texas Instruments Case Study: National Semiconductor is TI's latest strategic acquisition
- BP PLC Case Study: After the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- HDFC Bank Case Study: India's HDFC Bank has Launched an Ultra-Premium Credit Card
More comprehensive studies by MarketLine can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/marketline/info.html