ATLWeb Now Offers Reduced Rate for Its Five-Hour Website Development Pack
Originally priced at $499, ATLWeb's use-by-the-hour custom website development service can now be ordered by site owners for just $399.
Sydney, Australia (PRWEB) February 16, 2013
ATLWeb, the professional web design company founded by James Schramko of Super Fast Business, announces a price change for its popular Five-Hour Service Pack. Initially costing $499 for specific designing or coding services, the hourly custom website development pack can now be ordered for just $399.
The lowered rate is meant to give business and website owners greater access to ATLWeb's top-quality WordPress services.
"If you're tired of time blowouts, non-delivery or poor quality supply from cheap designers, then ATLWeb is for you," says the company's design experts. "With us you, can get consistent supply from our many team members. We check for cross-browser operation, use the minimum number of plugins and use SEO-friendly permalink structure to make sure you get the most value from your investment."
The Five-Hour Pack is specifically geared towards clients who only require extra tweaks to their websites – this can include customizing plugins, widgets or shopping cart software. Because the pack enables clients to use ATLWeb's services by the hour, they can be sure to receive the exact solutions they need without paying for expensive packages that come with unnecessary add-ons. The five hours are also valid for use within 12 months of purchase and can be used for multiple projects, further assuring clients of true value for their money.
Here are examples of web development services that clients can request for their Five-Hour Pack:
1. On-page SEO - Clients will be required to provide website logins and webhost logins and identify the type of content management system being used
2. RSS feed submissions - Requires the RSS feed URL and a list of feed aggregators to submit to (with their respective login details)
3. Nanacast setup - Requires Nanacast logins and a detailed description of what the client expects to accomplish using the software
4. Website troubleshooting - Requires a list of any errors encountered, the times they took place and what measures were taken to solve them
5. Custom website or iTunes logo creation - Requires a description of how the client would like the logo to look
6. Content population - Requires website login details along with pictures, articles, videos, or any content the client would like to publish on the site
7. Website migration - Requires cPanel logins of both the source domain and the destination domain along with WordPress logins of the source site
Aside from the Five-Hour Pack, ATLWeb also continues to offer other highly requested web design offerings: the Custom WordPress Design pack provides clients with a powerful, easy-to-use and search engine-friendly website that can effectively build their authority; the team's Affordable WordPress Blog Themes can be used to help clients build a new site from scratch or dress up an existing one; and the specialized Pre-Done Responsive Themes are best for building mobile-responsive websites in just a few simple steps.
In addition, ATLWeb offers Reseller Themes that serve as the easiest solutions yet for business owners seeking to resell Super Fast Business services for profit. The designs for these reseller templates were based on proven results from successful resellers and they work on popular portable devices used by millions of consumers today.
To order ATLWeb's Five-Hour Pack or to get more information about other business web design services available, visit the ATLWeb website today.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebJames_Schramko/atlweb/prweb10436726.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!