Shenoah Grove announces the real estate market statistics and an comparative infographic detailing the improvements in the Austin market over the past year.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) January 05, 2013
Shenoah Grove, owner of Hippie Hollow Homes, a real estate company dedicated to assisting distressed homeowners with solutions to sell their house fast in Austin, Texas, has released a real estate market update report with statistics for November 2012 as well as an infographic detailing the improvement in the housing market from this November versus last November. To view this report in detail, please visit http://www.hippiehollowhomes.com/austin-real-estate-market-update-for-november-2012/
"After a long slumber, the Austin real estate market appears to be improving again," says Hippie Hollow Homes Owner Shenoah Grove, whose company has participated in more than 1,200 real estate transactions since 2003.
The following are the November 2012 Austin Real Estate statistics released by the Austin Board of REALTORS®:
- 1,671 – Single-family homes sold, 23 percent more than November 2011.
- 1$200,000 – Median price for single-family homes, seven percent more than November 2011.
- 167 – Average number of days single-family homes spent on the market, 16 days fewer than November 2011.
- 11,970 – New single-family home listings on the market, eight percent more than November 2011.
- 15,737 – Active single-family home listings on the market, 20 percent less than November 2011.
- 11,730 – Pending sales for single-family homes, 19 percent more than November 2011.
- 13.0 – Months of inventory* of single-family homes, 1.5 months less than November 2011.
- $455,959,086 –Total dollar volume of single-family properties sold, 35 percent more than November 2011.
"Just because the market in Austin has shown great improvement over the past year doesn't mean that everyone is in a good position to sell their house quickly," says Ms. Grove. "If you have little, no, or even negative equity, you can still sell your home fast in Austin, Texas. But you may require the assistance of an experienced real estate professional to do so."
To read the full report, please visit http://www.hippiehollowhomes.com/austin-real-estate-market-update-for-november-2012/
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebausint-real-estate/market-update-nov-2012/prweb10293044.htm
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.