Systemates, Inc. announced the rollout of Projectmates 12.0, another significant software release. The upgrade came on the heels of Projectmates's 12-year anniversary and includes many client-driven enhancements and improvements to the user experience. Advanced program-level reports, an integrated PCO tracker, watch folders, and next-generation budgets are just some of the improvements you'll see in version 12.0.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 03, 2013
Systemates, Inc. announced the rollout of Projectmates 12.0, another significant software release by the leader in cloud-based construction software programs. The upgrade came on the heels of Projectmates's 12-year anniversary and includes many client-driven enhancements and improvements to the user experience. Advanced program-level reports, an integrated PCO tracker, watch folders, and next-generation budgets are just some of the improvements you'll see in version 12.0.
Expanding on existing budget and cost tracking capabilities, the project management construction software now supports multiple and distinct budgets within a single project. "Client demand has pushed us to make Projectmates budget tracking more robust and flexible than ever before," said Hemant Bhave, AIA, Vice President at Systemates.
This "first in the industry" feature has tremendous application for construction project management. For example, a single site location, such as a retail store, can contain separate budgets for remodels and other special projects, giving owners full visibility into a property's financial history. Another application is for companies that have different departments managing different aspects of the overall project budget, such as a construction budget and a FF&E budget.
Systemates has a long history of partnering with its clients to develop and improve Projectmates construction software program, and version 12.0 is no exception. In 2012 alone, the company received accolades from two of its long-time clients, The Home Depot and Milton Hershey School, and was also honored as a technology enabler during the 2012 Constructech Vision Awards. Watch the awards ceremony for Milton Hershey School by visiting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QrZJTAliqQ. For The Home Depot visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_Q75FQAwY.
Here is just some of what you can expect from Projectmates V12.0:
- Streamlined Navigation – Individual users have more choices on how to access project information with customizable landing pages, better search tools, and even slicker navigation.
- Proposed Change Orders – Link RFIs to a PCO and then roll multiple PCOs into a single change order with this new PCO module. Contract, PCO, CO, and Invoice approval processes are highly configurable and support serial, parallel, and mixed approval processes with dollar value thresholds.
- Multiple Budgets in a Single Project or Property – Create separate budget groups within a single project or create several budgets to manage numerous projects within a single property.
- Bid Management – Redesigned Bids & Plan Room makes RFI & closing date tracking easier. A new bid summary report analyzes bid activity and compares budget estimates with contractor high & low bids.
- Watch Folders – Designate folders you are most interested in as Watch Folders so anytime a new document is added to these folders you automatically receive notification. 100% user defined!
About Systemates, Inc.
Founded in 1995 by leading architects and software engineers, Systemates developed Projectmates to equip owners and owners' representatives with a secure, sophisticated project management construction software solution. Projectmates' collaborative platform dramatically improves project execution, cuts costs and delays, increases accountability, and reduces risks. With its cutting edge technology, Projectmates creates one seamless platform for managing the complete lifecycle of a building, from planning, bidding, and building to maintaining the facilities. Over 25,000 users from organizations such as Retailers, Real Estate developers, Educational and Government agencies rely on Projectmates to manage billions of dollars in capital construction programs. Systemates is privately held and headquartered in Dallas, Texas. To learn more about Projectmates by Systemates visit http://www.projectmates.com or follow us on Facebook/Projectmates.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10267377.htm
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.