Gadget insurance brand shares the practical gadgets for another generation.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 02, 2013
1. PlayAway Audio Book – Similar to an iPod or MP3 player, these micro books come on a lanyard and have ear buds. Popular book titles exist and each book is very affordable. Plug and play is simple to use and uses a single battery.
2. ePill Cadex Watch – This watch reminds seniors with up to 12 different alarms as to when to take certain medications. A medical alert function similar to the ID bracelet is also standard on the watch.
3. Digital Picture Frame – All grandparents love pictures but the more grandchildren there are, the more pictures they will have. Solve a great deal of that with a digital picture frame that is pre-loaded with lots of family pictures and grandchildren pictures. Chronologically arranged photos of grandchildren and children make for a great gift.
4. Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker – Frequently grandparents may live alone or independently, or only one will drink coffee. This Keurig coffee pot brews single cups of coffee using specially designed pods. Quick, economical and easy to use saves making a whole pot of coffee and wasting half of it.
5. Jitterbug Phone – The commercial jingles are great, but the phone is actually good. Large numbers on the screen, easy on/off buttons and a strong, loud clear speaker mean those with hearing impairment can hear clearly. A 24/7 nurse call, medication reminder and emergency response are also available, making this phone ideal for seniors.
6. Grill Alert Cooking Timer – Grandparents love to cook, but distractions happen. This handy timer reminds them of that pot roast, turkey or ham in the oven. Program it to alarm when the food reaches the appropriate temperature and it is okay to forget for a while.
7. Presto Computerless Email Service – Away on vacation but want to email pictures to Grandma and Grandpa? Do so with this email system. Grandparents get updates and pictures directly to them without need of a computer or smart phone. Perfect for a surprise gift any time for any reason.
8. Telikin PC – Some grandparents enjoy keeping up with their technologically advanced grandchildren, and this computer makes it easy. Video chat, photo-share, email and Internet with a touchscreen mean ease of use for those with arthritis. Pre-installed software, on screen icons make this a plug in and use system. A full keyboard and mouse are available for those who choose to use both.
9. Kindle Touch – Grandparents who love to read will appreciate this easy to use e-reader. The Touch has Wi-Fi capability and large font for those need it. An easy to use and read touch screen is senior friendly and there is no glare, even in sunlight.
10. Smartphone– While a smart phone may not seem practical at first, a few basic apps that require some manual dexterity and a bit of intuition can help keep seniors active, independent and sharp. Consider a phone with a large display and easy to use applications along with important phone numbers easy to access.
Whether giving or receiving a gadget, be sure to protect it. Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today!
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today's modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10238313.htm
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.