Blank W2 Printing Software From Realtaxtools.com Bring Substantial Cost and Time Savings to US Businesses and Payroll Service Bureau by Printing SSA-Approved Substitutes for Forms W2 and W3 on Regular White Paper. Free Trial of W2 Mate Can be Downloaded From http://www.realtaxtools.com. Filers Can Purchase the Software and Receive it Instantly.
CHICAGO, Jan. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Real Business Solutions (www.RealTaxTools.com), invites US employers and accounting professionals to try W2 Mate software, which supports printing all copies of forms W-2 and transmittal summary W-3 on plain white paper using black ink. Year after year thousands of companies rely on W2 Mate to process accurate and timely tax forms with the IRS and Social Security Administration. W2 Mate software has some of the best W-2 and 1099 preparation program reviews in the industry.
W2 Mate prints an unlimited number of W-2 forms for an unlimited number of employers for one low fee. W2 Mate offers a high-quality W-2 1099 processing solution while remaining one of the most competitively priced software applications in the US market.
For last minute filers, W2 Mate supports the ability to generate secure, password-protected and ready-to-email PDF w2 forms. These PDF W2s can be sent to employees instead of the paper copy. According to the IRS taxpayers are permitted to furnish W2 statements to employees through any electronic means to which the employee consents, including by e-mail. The electronic version of the Form W-2 (PDF file) or Form 1099-MISC (PDF file) generated by W2 Mate contains all required information and complies with applicable government procedures relating to substitute statements to employees / recipients.
W2 Mate 1099 Software Highlights:
- Eliminates the need for buying Forms W2 Copy A and W3 by printing government-approved laser substitutes for these forms on plain white paper
- Prepares unlimited number of 2012 1099 and W-2 tax forms for multiple employers and payers.
- Prints 2012 1099 recipient copies on regular white paper.
- 2012 W2 EFile support (Complies with SSA EFW2 format Specifications for Filing Forms W-2 Electronically). 2012 1099 EFile support (Complies with IRS Publication 1220- Specifications for Filing Form 1099 Electronically)
- Generates ready-to-email 2012 W-2 forms and 1099 forms. Which eliminates the need to print and email W2s and 1099s.
- Prints government-approved W-2 and W-3 forms on regular white paper (no red-ink form to buy)
- Data import from Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics, Great Plains, Intuit QuickBooks, Sage DacEasy, Excel and CSV.
- Efficient and intuitive manual W2 / 1099 data entry.
- Supports 1099MISC, 1099K, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099R, W2, W3, 1096, 1099S, 1098T, 1098, 1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099PATR, 1099OID.
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes. For paper filers 1096 and W3 are automatically generated.
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 or Windows 98.
- Roll-over of payer and recipient information from year to year.
- Password protection and data validation.
- Generates printing labels, form totals and recipient lists.
- Prompt, courteous and reliable U.S.-based support through phone, chat or e-mail.
- Network ready with affordable pricing for multiple seats.
- Exports W2s and 1099s to excel.
- 1099 software that work with QuickBooks.
- TIN matching and verification including reports for missing TINs and TIN matching errors.
- Supports truncating social security numbers on returns.
- Completes 1099 forms electronically.
- Imports W2 data from EFW2 format.
- Includes 2012 form 1099 instructions.
Give the W2 filing Software from W2Mate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy W-2 reporting and printing can be. Visit W2 Software page.
Media Contact: Nancy Walters
Company: Real Business Solutions
Web Address: http://www.realtaxtools.com/
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
The following pictures are available for download:
|[Image]||2012 W-2 Forms|
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.