Conquest Real Estate Reveals 10 To-Dos for Buying New Construction Homes in Novi
(EMAILWIRE.COM, January 22, 2013 ) Novi, MI Conquest Real Estate, a locally operating investment company, shares a practical, easy to-do list for new construction homes in Novi. This enumerated list reveals a step-by step process in helping investors gain their dream home. Conquest has long been aware that among reasons why investors found it hard to acquire new construction homes in Novi MI is because the process can be confusing, especially for people buying a home for the first time. Although, even people buying their second and third homes are not usually prepared for this.
Now, the company unveils easy to read guidelines to help buyers make their new construction homes in Novi more successful.
1. Discover the best lot to build upon. Conquest says checking on the neighborhood, as well as understanding the proximity to the town amenities is also crucial. This can also add greater value to the home in the future.
2. Getting pre-approved by the lending institution and knowing how much one can spend on their new construction homes in Novi MI.
3. Hiring an architect is crucial for the task; review the services included in their fees. Owners are to make sure that each of their preferences is indicated clearly on the construction documents. Also, they have to look into what their architect is not doing, especially if this has something to do with permits and requirements.
4. Hire providers of services not included by the architects work
5. Search for the right builder, see the appropriate construction schedules and finalize pricing. Owners of new construction homes in Novi should be prepared for minor changes in their design specifications. Builders will adjust the blueprint to the most appropriate fit for the home.
6. Financing should be ready; find the right institution that will finance the project in the owners budget says Conquest.
7. Weekly meetings onsite is a must, as this allows the investor to check on the project and ask a few inquiries. Payments are crucial to be made on time.
8. Be open to landscaping options.
9. After the construction phase, owners should finalize their mortgage.
10. Acquire the Certificate of Occupancy and other important documents and owners can move into their new home.
Buying new construction homes in Novi MI should be fun and exciting, says Conquest (http://NewConstructionHomesNoviMI.blogspot.com). Through these tips, investors can stray from the stress and focus on the important things. Visit Conquest in their website at http://www.ConquestRealEstateGroup.com.
About Conquest Real Estate Group: The Conquest Real Estate Group helps people looking to purchase real estate within the City of Detroit and the surrounding Metro Detroit suburbs. The group helps first time home buyers and experienced real estate investors. Currently, they provide service for real estate properties in Detroit, Southfield, Lathrup Village, Oak Park MI, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Redford, Eastpointe, Harper Woods, Warren MI, Novi, and Northville MI.
Conquest Real Estate has different divisions, which helps investors with the entire real estate investing process, including identifying investment properties, rehabbing properties, marketing and tenant placement, and property management. They have people who understand the entire local Section 8 process, including helping real estate investors pass their Section 8 property inspection and selecting the right tenants with Section 8 payment vouchers.
You can learn more about them by visiting their website at http://www.ConquestRealEstateGroup.com or calling them at (248) 809-4372.
Conquest Real Estate
Southfield, Michigan 48075
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group, LLC.
Conquest Real Esate Group, LLC
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.