Research and Markets: Cognitive Disorders - Pipeline Review, H2 2012 Features Profiles on Amgen Inc. and Shire Plc Among Others
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrsqj7/cognitive) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Cognitive Disorders - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Cognitive Disorders - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Cognitive Disorders, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Cognitive Disorders. Cognitive Disorders - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Cognitive Disorders.
- A review of the Cognitive Disorders products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Cognitive Disorders pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
Avineuro Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Kowa Company, Ltd.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Washington University School of Medicine
American Biogenetic Sciences, Inc.
Ore Pharmaceuticals Inc
SYGNIS Pharma AG
Biotie Therapies Corp.
Allon Therapeutics Inc.
Suven Life Sciences Ltd.
Proximagen Neuroscience plc.
M et P Pharma AG
Celon Pharma Sp. z o.o.
SeneXta Therapeutics SA
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.
Dart NeuroScience LLC
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Stelic Institute & Co.
Gaia BioPharma Limited
Heptares Therapeutics Ltd.
Envoy Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrsqj7/cognitive
Source: Global Markets Direct