Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzs8nn/vinyl_acetate) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) Industry Outlook in the UK to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
The research presents major market trends affecting the VAM industry in the UK. The report covers the UK VAM plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents VAM demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major VAM producers in the UK. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of the UK VAM industry including all the major parameters.
- VAM industry supply scenario in the UK from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned VAM plants in the UK with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity details
- VAM industry market dynamics in the UK from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming VAM plants
- Company shares of key VAM producers in the country
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the VAM industry in the UK
- Understand the market positioning of VAM producers in the UK
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in the UK
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzs8nn/vinyl_acetate
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.