Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6xhr7/subarachnoid) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012" to their offering.
The clinical trial report, Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012" provides data on the Subarachnoid Hemorrhage clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
University of Washington
Clinical Trial Overview of University of Washington
Washington University School of Medicine
University of Cincinnati
Chinese University of Hong Kong
Kuopio University Hospital
University of Massachusetts
National Taiwan University Hospital
VU University Medical Center
AZIENDA OSPEDALIERA SAN GERARDO
Thomas Jefferson University
University of Michigan
University of Louisville
UMC Utrecht Holding BV
Hospital Universitario Virgen del Rocio
University Hospital Inselspital, Berne
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6xhr7/subarachnoid.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.