The Tax Boss Helps First Responder Retirees Uncover Additional Funds


There are many policeman, firefighters and emergency medical service employees that are retiring each year all across the country but are not being given correct or good tax advice on their retirement. Of course, the retirement agencies that are handling these funds cannot legally give tax advice to these retirees. The Tax Boss can help those retirees identify possible money due to them from the IRS.

“I recently represented a retired Policeman before the IRS regarding his retirement being taxable or non-taxable,” stated Mr. Winfred Fields of Fields Enterprises/The Tax Boss located in Houston, Texas. “Thanks to the IRS code we were successful in getting the money back for our client as well as avoiding taxes on tax returns that were not yet filed.”

Limitation on time of Refund and Age

  • If you are contemplating retiring you may qualify to receive your retirement tax-free if you have reached the age of 50 or older.
  • If you have already retired and paid taxes on your retirement you may be eligible to receive a refund from the IRS going back as many as three years. There may be further refunds past the three years if all specifications are met.

The Tax Boss has more than 45 years of experience on staff. Call The Tax Boss now to find out more information about whether you are eligible for an additional tax refund or to avoid paying taxes on your retirement – (281) 496-9598.

The Tax Boss
Winfred Fields, 281-496-9598

Posted In: Press Releases