Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fzp3d2/plunketts_retail) has announced the addition of Plunkett Research Ltd's new book "Plunkett's Retail Industry Almanac 2013: Retail Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies" to their offering.
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
- Pages: 635
- Statistical Tables Provided: 15
- Companies Profiled: 470
- Geographic Focus: Global
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Retail Industry
- 1) Introduction to the Retail Industry
- 2) Wal-Mart Sales Improve After Two Year Slump
- 3) Department Stores Streamline While Outlet Stores Proliferate
- 4) Discounting and Discount Stores Evolve
- 5) Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
- 6) Sophistication and Success for Direct Marketers and Non-Store Sales
- 7) Apple Sets the Bar for Showcase Stores and Super-Merchandisers
- 8) For the Long Term in the U.S. and Europe, Consumers Shift to Careful Spending and Less Debt
- 9) Bricks, Clicks and Catalogs Create Synergies While Online Sales Growth Surges
- 10) Location-Based Advertising and Mobile Advertising on Cellphones Grow Quickly
- 11) Groupon and Other Coupon Firms Compete Aggressively for Consumers' Attention
- 12) Retail Technologies Leap Ahead
- 13) RFID Drives Inventory Management Evolution
- 14) Self Service Retail Technologies Take Off
- 15) Self Service Apparel Fitting Technologies Grow in Stores and Online
- 16) Retailers Eye Expanding Middle Class, Move into Emerging Markets, Including China, India and Brazil
- 17) Sales Per Square Foot at Lifestyle Centers and Super-Regional Malls Rise While Vacancy Rates Fall
- 18) Entertainment-Based Retailing, including Power Towns
- 19) Malls Morph to Stay Afloat
- 20) Luxury Item Sales Rebound
- 21) LOHAS - Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
- 22) How to Interpret Reports of Retail Sales
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fzp3d2/plunketts_retail
Source: Plunkett Research Ltd
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.