Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p8bnp9/polyethylene) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Industry Outlook in Mexico to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
Our report, Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Industry Outlook in Mexico to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Mexico PET industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the PET industry in Mexico. The report covers Mexico PET plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents PET demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major PET producers in Mexico. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Mexico PET industry including all the major parameters.
- PET industry supply scenario in Mexico from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned PET plants in Mexico with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity details
- PET industry market dynamics in Mexico from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming PET plants
- Company shares of key PET producers in the country
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables and Figures
2 Mexico Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Industry, Supply Scenario, 2000-2016
3 Mexico PET Industry, Market Dynamics, 2000-2016
4 Mexico PET Industry, Trade Balance, 2000-2016
5 M&G Poliester SA, Company Snapshot
6 Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, Company Snapshot
7 Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V., Company Snapshot
M&G Poliester SA,
Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited,
Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V.,
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p8bnp9/polyethylene
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.