Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9nxqh/healthcare) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - The Netherlands" to their offering.
This report is an essential source of information and analysis regarding the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in the Netherlands. It identifies key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape, and the healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, it provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
In 2011, the population of the Netherlands was 16.7 million. The population of the Netherlands is increasing due to a positive balance between the mortality and birth rates, an increasing fertility rate, and a high rate of immigration. Policymakers in the Netherlands are now faced with the problems of a Eurozone crisis, a declining population of the working-age group, and an increasing elderly population. The country's pharmaceutical market was valued at $6.6 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach approximately $9.4 billion by 2020, increasing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.7%. The medical device market size was approximately $3.1 billion in 2011 and is expected to reach approximately $4.6 billion by 2020, with a projected CAGR of 4.8%.
The Positive Trends in the Dutch Healthcare Market Can Be Attributed Primarily To:
- An increasing elderly population
- Universal healthcare insurance
- A high degree of access to healthcare facilities
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. The major players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Pfizer, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Royal DSM, and Qiagen. The major players covered for the medical device market are Medronic, Siemens Healthcare, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Essilor International, and Abbott Labolatories.
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, including details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies, and approval processes for new drugs
- A detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, including economic indicators, demographics, and the healthcare infrastructure and expenditures
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the healthcare market of the Netherlands
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market of the Netherlands in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in healthcare market of the Netherlands
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9nxqh/healthcare
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.