UK Immigration Barristers Announces Review of Immigration Laws
UK Immigration Barristers would like to make clients aware of proposed new UK Immigration laws to take effect on 13th December, 2012, following an announcement from the UK Border Agency.
(PRWEB UK) 27 November 2012
A spokesperson for UK Immigration Barristers said: “We understand that, following a review of the current UK Immigration System, the UKBA has laid a ministerial statement before Parliament proposing a series of changes to UK Immigration rules that will come into force on 13th December, 2012.”
UK Immigration Barristers has revealed details of UKBA non substantive changes for sponsors and migrants seeking entry to the UK via the following routes of the UK's Points-Based system:
- Tier 1 - entrepreneurs and investors.
- Tier 2 - skilled workers, including changes for senior intra-company transfers.
- Tier 4 - students, including extending the interim limit.
- Tier 5 - temporary workers including the requirements for the Government authorised exchange category and private servants in a diplomatic household.
Furthermore, changes will also be implemented that affect the following rules:
- Establishing a more robust and clear criminality framework to assess immigration applications against which immigration applications will be assessed
- Amendments to clarify the absences from the UK that are allowed during the continuous residence period for Tier 1 (General), Tier 2 and pre-points based system work routes (for example work permits, self-employment and business person).
Family and private life
- Minor changes to the child and parent routes to make them as clear and comprehensive as possible.
There will also be some changes to the Youth Mobility Scheme quotas and Tier 4 loan letters in early 2013.
A statement from UK Immigration Barristers said: “We wanted to make clients aware of the changes as soon as possible and we urge them to contact us for assistance with applying for a UK Visa. People can visit our website http://www.ukimmigrationbarristers.com for all our contact details.”
UK Immigration Barristers serves as an intermediary agent for UK Immigration matters, providing support to clients on a global scale, connecting people with the UK's top Immigration Barristers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/11/prweb10169369.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!