U.S. Preventive Medicine® Announces Cloud Computing Software as a Service (SaaS) Platform
U.S. Preventive Medicine, Inc., has launched the company's cloud computing software as a service (SaaS) platform.
(PRWEB) November 05, 2012
U.S. Preventive Medicine, Inc., has launched the company's cloud computing software as a service (SaaS) platform. This FDA-approved medical device data system, including U.S. Preventive Medicine's Prevention Plan™ and the Macaw™ mobile app products, connects the many disconnected, complicated components of health care, including wireless health devices, mobile apps, body sensors, clinical laboratories, providers and other personal health data through the Internet, smartphones and tablets.
U.S. Preventive Medicine's cloud platform enables portal communication and integrated data exchange for consumers, providers, insurers, employers and other key stakeholders to empower a high-performance population health management ecosystem. The USPM platform helps accountable care organizations, patient-centered medical home and other pay-for-performance initiatives manage the health and financial risks of the populations they serve.
Subscribers, including employers, providers and individuals, will pay a monthly or annual fee to access U.S. Preventive Medicine's cloud application. Individualized access can include:
- U.S. Preventive Medicine's HIPAA-compliant health data system
- Connectivity to personal health coaching, behavior-change methodologies and telemedicine focused on evidence-based, clinical guidelines
- Integrated data-warehousing, predictive modeling and intervention outcomes/impact analysis
- Physician/health system/pharmacy/lab/insurer integration and provider/consumer decision support
- Continuous quality improvement via real-time data analysis
- Incorporation of social media/game theory with the clinical science of Preventive Medicine
- Interfacing with wireless/mobile health via web, smart phones, tablets, including USPM's Macaw mobile app
- Predictive analytics via scientific algorithms that take as input data from health assessments, laboratory results and wireless health devices such as medical monitors, body sensors, mobile apps, and GPS devices
“U.S. Preventive Medicine's cloud computing platform will allow employers, providers and consumers to access a vast amount of data in one powerful health hub. We are one step closer to making the world a healthier place with a cloud that links health data and wireless and mobile devices, turning information into knowledge and that knowledge into action,” said Christopher Fey, chairman and CEO of U.S. Preventive Medicine.
About U.S. Preventive Medicine
U.S. Preventive Medicine (USPM.com) is a leading, cloud-based global preventive health movement focused on saving lives and money by keeping people healthy and better managing chronic conditions before they progress. Innovative products—The Prevention Plan™ web-based health management platform and Macaw mobile health & fitness app—are based on the clinical science of preventive medicine: primary (wellness and health promotion to keep healthy people healthy), secondary (screening for earlier detection/diagnosis) and tertiary (early evidence-based treatment to reduce complications and disability). The company is accredited in wellness and health promotion by NCQA (the National Committee for Quality Assurance) and disease management by URAC. More information can be found on Facebook (Facebook.com/ThePreventionPlan), Twitter (@USPM) and YouTube (YouTube.com/thepreventionchannel). Macaw is available for free download on iPhone and Android smartphones at MacawApp.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/11/prweb10096731.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!