IRIS Exchequer Roadshow - The Discovery Tour 2012
IRIS Exchequer is delighted to announce that registrations are now open for the IRIS Exchequer Roadshow 2012 - The Discovery Tour! Discover a range of free seminars, specially designed to enable users to get even more out of their financial software.
(PRWEB UK) 2 November 2012
IRIS Exchequer is delighted to announce that registrations are now open for the IRIS Exchequer Roadshow 2012 - The Discovery Tour! Customers are invited to discover a range of free seminars, specially designed to enable users to get even more out of their financial software.
The Exchequer roadshow is the ‘must attend' for all Exchequer customers looking to find out more about the latest products, functionality and tips designed to add real value to customers and ensure that they get the very most from their Exchequer accounting software.
Places are limited so Exchequer customers are being asked to not miss out on their chance to attend one of the following dates and locations:
Discover a new Exchequer experience…
Take a look at [http://www.exchequer.com/roadshow2012 for more details and to access the full agenda!
- NEW look – we unearth our re-charged solution in our exclusive, first-ever preview of the eagerly-anticipated Exchequer v7.0
- NEW tools – we uncover our new reporting technology and discover our brand new mobile app designed to give you anytime/anywhere access to your Exchequer system
- NEW features – we reveal the breakthrough innovations of our latest product releases, including Exchequer LIVE and Exchequer v7.0
- NEW ideas – we explore our must-know tips and tricks for getting the most out of your existing system in our all-new “Did you know it could do that?!” discovery session
Meet the IRIS Exchequer team and speak with other users.
Sessions are free of charge and include lunch.
Dates & Locations:
- Wednesday 7th November – Booths Hall, Knutsford
- Tuesday 13th November – BMA House, London
- Tuesday 20th November – Microsoft Campus, Reading
Places are limited so to avoid disappointment, click here for full details and to book your place NOW!
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/11/prweb10078221.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!