Research and Markets: Review of the Ukrainian Market of Fixed Broadband of B2B and B2C Segments Q1 2012: During the 1st Quarter of 2012 Revenue Increased 3.4% in Comparison With 4th Quarter of 2011
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ccnzc3/review_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Review Of The Ukrainian Market Of Fixed Broadband Of B2B And B2C Segments Q1 2012" report to their offering.
At the end of the 1st quarter of 2012, the total subscriber base of fixed broadband Internet access in Ukraine was more than 6.25 million subscribers, 5.91 million of whom were individuals. The total subscriber growth during the 1st quarter of 2012 was 3.32%.
As of 1 April 2012, the total estimated revenue of the Ukrainian operators of Fixed Broadband (FBB) was 1,404.9 million Ukranian Hryvna (UAH), 1,078.7 million (UAH) of which were from individuals.
At the end of the 1st quarter of 2012 the ARPU -- average revenue per unit, or average monthly bill of the clients -- of broadband services in Ukraine (excluding VAT) for the whole market was 74.93 UAH per month, including the mass market segment - 60.84 UAH per month. During the 1st quarter of 2012 the blended ARPU of the market remained virtually unchanged (a slight increase by 0.07%).
The main technology of the access to the broadband Internet was Ethernet. About 64.37% of subscribers were receiving the service through this technology.
At the end of 1st quarter of 2012 the penetration of the service on the mass market in the private households throughout Ukraine was 32.47%.
The main operators of the market at the end of 1st quarter 2012 were the following:
1. Ukrtelecom, operating under the brand name OGO! - about 22.5% of the market by quantity of subscribers.
2. Volia GC, operating under the brand name Volia - about 7.9% of the market by quantity of subscribers.
3. Kyivstar GC, operating under the brand name Domashniy Internet, or Home Internet - about 7.6% of the market by quantity of subscribers.
4. Triolan GC, operating under the brand name Triolan - about 3.8% of the market by quantity of subscribers.
5. Datagroup GC, operating under the brand name Domashniy Telecom, i.e. Home telecom - about 2.6% of the market by quantity of subscribers.
6. Vega GC, operating under the brand name Vega - about 2.3% of the market by quantity of subscribers.
Other operators from the list of Top-15 took about 9.48% of the market by quantity of subscribers. The companies that are not in the list of Top-15, took about 43.8% of the Ukrainian market of fixed Broadband access to the Internet in Ukraine.
- Datagroup GC (Domashniy Telecom)
- Kyivstar GC (Domashniy Internet)
- Triolan GC (Triolan)
- Ukrtelecom (OGO!)
- Vega GC (Vega)
- Volia GC (Volia)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ccnzc3/review_of_the