TCF Bank Celebrates 50 Years in Robbinsdale; Opens New Branch!
TCF Bank is celebrating 50 years of serving the Robbinsdale area and opening a newly remodeled branch. A newly renovated combined drive-up and lobby services area, in a single convenient location, will replace the old drive-up only location and separate lobby.
“TCF Bank has been in existence for almost 90 years, with 50 of those years in Robbinsdale, and we remain committed to this community,” said Tim Doyle, TCF Retail Director of Branch Banking. “We are excited to open the doors of this new and improved branch facility to the Robbinsdale area.”
As part of TCF's 50th Anniversary in Robbinsdale and remodeled branch celebration, a special donation of $1,000 will be presented by TCF Bank to PRISM. PRISM is a local, non-profit organization that provides assistance to local families during times of financial hardship. Some of the services PRISM provides include food support, clothing and household items, children's programs, financial assistance, education and transportation programs.
The TCF Bank branch at 4210 West Broadway Avenue is celebrating with special offers in November and December. Visit our TCF Bank branch for complete details on the promotions.
- Win an iPad®! Register between November 8, 2012 and January 5, 2013 for a chance to win a new Apple iPad. No purchase necessary. See official rules in branch for details. iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Weekly Good Neighbor gift certificate giveaways! Register weekly for gift certificates to local businesses on West Broadway Avenue (November 8, 2012 – January 5, 2013). Businesses include Hackenmueller Meats, Birdtown Café, Nonna Rosa's Ristorante Italiano, Wuollet Bakery, Travail Restaurant, The Lodge of Robbinsdale, GO Health Chiropractic, and Lions Gym.
- Free 50th Anniversary Mug Giveaway! The first 500 customers will receive a commemorative mug while supplies last.
- Business Open House on Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. A special open house specifically for small business owners and chamber members includes food and prizes.
- Toy and Food Drive from November 5, 2012 to December 14, 2012. TCF will be participating in the Chamber Toy & Food drive as a drop-off location site. Donated toys will be given to 12 local women's shelters and donated food will be given to the PRISM food shelf.
With the consolidation of the drive-up and lobby locations, the older branch at 4165 West Broadway Avenue closed on November 3, 2012. All services continue to be available at the new location including walk-up ATM, coin counting, and Visa gift card purchases.
About TCF Bank
TCF Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation (NYSE: TCB), a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $17.9 billion in total assets at September 30, 2012. The company has nearly 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in 40 states. For more information about TCF, please visit tcfbank.com.
TCF Financial Corporation, Wayzata
Jason Korstange, 952-745-2755