Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Radio & TV Broadcast Equipment Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7j6c8/2013_u_s_radio) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Radio & TV Broadcast Equipment Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Radio TV Broadcast Equipment Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, cellular radio telepone, pagers, cable television equipment, antennas, receivers and amplifiers.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
*Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 33422: Radio/TV Broadcast Equipment. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing radio and television broadcasting and communications equipment. Includes closed-circuit and cable television equipment; studio equipment; light communications equipment; transmitters, transceivers and receivers (except household and automotive); cellular radio telephones; communication antennas; receivers; RF power amplifiers; and fixed and mobile radio systems.
- Radio Broadcasting
- TV Broadcasting
- Telephone Equipment Mfg.
- Wireless Telephone Equipment
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 33422 - Radio/TV Broadcast Equipment is almost comparable to:
- 100% of SIC 3663 - Radio and TV Communications Equipment and
- 6% of SIC 3679 Electronic Components n.e.c.
- Radio and t.v. communications equipment
- Television antennas (transmitting), ground equip
- Radio broadcasting and communications equipment
- Television closed circuit equipment
- Airborne radio communications equipment
- Television monitors
- Amplifiers, RF power and IF Radio and t.v. communications equipment, nec
- Carrier equipment, radio communications
- Antennas, transmitting and communications
- Cellular radio telephone
- Digital encoders
- Citizens' band (CB) radio
- Encryption devices
- Marine radio communications equipment
- Light communications equipment
- Multiplex equipment
- Microwave communication equipment
- Pagers (one-way)
- Mobile communication equipment
- Radio receiver networks
- and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7j6c8/2013_u_s_radio