Research and Markets: 2012 Polypropylene Report - Japan
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwdghg/2012) has announced the addition of the "2012 Polypropylene Report - Japan" report to their offering.
Japan report contains detailed regional consumption, growth, capacity and trade projections, giving a clear picture of the plastics industry now and over the next five years to aid in meeting your research and strategic planning needs.
Benefits of These Reports Include:
- An understanding of the growing and declining markets by end use applications;
- A review of current and future capacity, compared to consumption and trade over the forecasted period; and
- An explanation of the trends and market drivers affecting demand, all leading to a competitive edge in developing sales/marketing plans to ensure success in the near term and longer term.
As a Purchaser of a Regional Pp Report, You Will Receive:
- Consumption & Growth Data: Excel spreadsheets that allow you to analyze 2011 market consumption data and the 5-year growth forecast-by-year in many different ways...by resin type, country, market, process, application, etc. with a comprehensive overview
- Capacity Data: Complete list of PP plants currently operating & scheduled for start-up over the next five years, including process technology in use, capacity & market ownership of polymer volume produced, & plant capacity utilization for 2011 & forecasts through 2016
- Trade Data: Actual 2011 net exports as well as Townsend's forecast for 2016 interregional trade.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwdghg/2012