Research and Markets: The Global Textile and Clothing Industry: Technological Advances and Future Challenges
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6ls2v/the_global) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "The global textile and clothing industry: Technological advances and future challenges" to their offering.
Advances in technology, combined with the ever-evolving needs of the global market, are causing rapid change within the textile and clothing industry. The global textile and clothing industry: Technological advances and future challenges provides an essential review of these changes, and considers their implications for the future of textile manufacturing.
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction: Trends in the global textile industry
- Trends in textile markets and their implications for textile products and processes
- The impact of environmental regulation on future textile products and processes
- The importance of innovation-driven textile research and development in the textile industry
- Strategic technology roadmapping in the textile industry
- Higher education courses in textile science: present and future
- Recent advances in textile manufacturing technology
- Recent advances in garment manufacturing technology: joining techniques, 3D body scanning and garment design
- Automating textile preforming technology for mass production of fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP) composites.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6ls2v/the_global
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd