Research and Markets: International Comparative Legal Guide to International Arbitration
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k59w6k/international) has announced the addition of the "International Comparative Legal Guide to International Arbitration" report to their offering.
The ICLG series provides current and practical comparative legal information on a range of practice areas.
Our comprehensive guides follow a question and answer format to ensure thorough coverage of each topic within different legal systems worldwide.
Each guide draws together the collective expertise of our contributors to provide a valuable and convenient resource, updated annually.
The ICLG series provides a practical insight for general counsel, government agencies and private practice lawyers keeping them abreast of law and policy globally.
International Comparative Legal Guide to International Arbitration covers Law in 47 Jurisdictions & 10 General Chapters
Areas of Law Covered Include:
- Arbitration Agreements
- Governing Legislation
- Choice of Law Rules
- Selection of Arbitral Tribunal
- Procedural Rules
- Preliminary Relief and Interim Measures
- Evidence Matters
- Making and Award
- Challenge of an Award
- Enforcement of an Award
- Remedies / Interests / Costs
- Investor State Arbitrations
Key Topics Covered:
- A Comparative Review of Emergency Arbitrator Provisions: Opportunities and Risks
Sidley Austin LLP
- I Know I am Going to Win, but What About my Money? Ensuring that Arbitration is Worth the Effort
King & Spalding LLP
- Mandatory Arbitration and Consumer Class Actions in Canada and the United States
Lenczner Slaght Royce Smith Griffin LLP
- When is an Arbitration International and what are the Implications? A Traditional Perspective on the Enforcement of Annulled Awards
Géni & Kébé
- Asia Pacific Overview
Dr Colin Ong Legal Services
- CEE Overview
- EU Overview
- Latin America Overview
- Middle East/Africa Overview
Habib Al Mulla & Co
Contributing Editors: Steven Finizio and Wendy Miles and Kate Davies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k59w6k/international