Visa and AMEX join PayPal, Walmart and more at The Open Mobile Summit
Mobile, Internet and commerce giants are gathering in San Francisco for the 5th annual Open Mobile Summit next week.
Mobile commerce, payments and the future of shopping are one of the headline themes at this industry influencer event, with David Marcus President PayPal keynoting the event on the 7th.
Global payments leaders AMEX and Visa have recently joined the ‘Wallet Wars' discussion alongside PayPal, Google and Home Depot whilst Safeway, eBay, Sephora, Walmart and The Gap and more explore The Future of Shopping, mCommerce and mobile Advertising.
Over 100 world-leaders are speaking at the Open Mobile Summit this year including:
- Rich Miner, General Partner, Google Ventures
- Kevin Packingham, Chief Product Officer, Samsung
- Osama Bedier, VP Wallet, Google
- David Marcus, President, PayPal
- Anand Chandrasekher, Chief Marketing Officer, Qualcomm
- Niccolo De Masi, CEO, Glu
- Bob Bowman, CEO, MLB AM
- Mir Amir, President Customer Loyalty Safeway
- Steve Yankovitch, VP, eBay
- Gibu Thomas, SVP, Walmart
- Brad Duea, SVP, T-Mobile
- Kevin McGinnis, VP, Sprint
- Holger Luedorf, VP, Foursquare
- Mick Johnson, Product Manager Mobile, Facebook
- Joanna Lambert, SVP of Strategy and Business Innovation, American Express
- Michele Janes, Senior Business Leader, Global Mobile Products, Visa Inc
Other major mobile market opportunities explored at this year's Open Mobile Summit include Cloud services, Big Data, Connected Home, Connected Car, Sensors, Wellness and Wearable technology, 4G LTE, mobile Video, Second screen, The future of platforms, Smartphones and Connected devices.
Plus app market leaders share best practices in app engagement, monetization, design and discovery at Appcelerate on November 9th.
The Open Mobile Summit takes place November 7-9 at the InterContinental Hotel. Places are limited for VIP networking, the last remaining tickets are available here:
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
The Open Mobile Summit is produced by Open Mobile Media Ltd, an independent group founded in 2008 by communications industry consultant Robin Batt. http://www.openmobilesummit.com
Open Mobile Media Ltd.
+44 207 096 0102