Top Ten Must-Attend Halloween Celebrations in the World
LuxeInACity, an interactive guide to luxury cities from around the world, creates a handcrafted list of the best Halloween celebrations
MONTREAL, Quebec (PRWEB) October 29, 2012
October is known for autumn, pumpkins and of course, Halloween. Throughout the world, people celebrate in several ghoulish ways. However, all celebrations aren't created equal. Here is LuxeInACity's exclusive, curated list of must-attend Halloween celebrations:
1. Halloween Party at Dracula's Castle: This is by far the most exclusive Halloween ticket in the world. The party takes place in Dracula's Castle in Brazov, Romania. The event takes place from October 29th to November 1st. Ticket prices range start at £3,700.
2. Halloween Masked Ball: Hosted by The Last Tuesday Society, this is one of London's most exclusive events. Guests wear costumes with decadence and wit in a way that is truly British.
3. West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval: This event bills itself as the largest street party in the world. It attracts more than 500,000 people, dressed in eccentric costumes that traverse the streets of Santa Monica Boulevard. The luxury hotels and bars in the area get in on the act by having events throughout the weekend.
4. Village Halloween Parade: No costume? This isn't the celebration for you. The West Village parade in New York City is in their 39th year and one of the things they're adamant about is dressing the part. If you join in the fun, you'll be with 50,000 other revelers in one of the most exciting cities in the world.
5. Fetish & Fantasy Halloween Ball: The Travel Channel calls it one of the top 10 events in the world. The most risqué Halloween party of them all takes place at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. This year the organizers are even adding a haunted house.
6. Heidi's Halloween Party: Heidi Klum is one of the few celebrities that takes Halloween very seriously. Every year she hosts a much-anticipated party that's filled with her celebrity pals. The other highlight of the night is seeing what costume the supermodel dons.
7. Kandy Halloween: This party at the Playboy Mansion is filled with over 1,000 Playboy models. Joining them are musical groups such as LMFAO. It's an exclusive Halloween celebration where bottles of Cristal champagne pour freely and guests frolic in cabanas. The event is invite only.
8. TIFF Halloween Cinema Night: One of the highlights of the Tokyo International Film Festival is the Halloween event that it throws. Guests at this exclusive event arrive on a Green Carpet and are greeted with a glass of MOËT & CHANDON.
9. Voodoo Music Experience: The event takes place over three days in New Orleans's City Park. It features musical performances, large art installations and of course great New Orleans cuisine. One of the highlights of this year is a performance from Metallica.
10. Nightmare on M Street: Why go to one party when you can go to over 20? This is the philosophy behind Washington, DC's largest Halloween celebration. The roaming costume party is DC's largest bar crawl and attracts over 8,000 people annually.
Launched in 2011 and with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada and Gothenburg, Sweden, LuxeInACity is an interactive guide to luxury cities from around the world. Providing priceless information to affluent consumers and travelers worldwide, each luxury city guides features a curated list of premium luxury brands waiting to service the bespoke needs of these high net worth individuals.
To entertain these affluent consumers in their search, LuxeInACity provides an engaging, comprehensible website with insights on the world of luxury through several media channels, Luxe Blogs, Luxe Videos and Luxe News, and relating to several key luxury categories such as travel, automobiles, yachting, art & culture, fashion, fine jewelry, watches, wine & spirits, hotels, villas and more. LuxeInACity connects luxury consumers with the luxury brands they love through an interactive web platform that facilitates both brand awareness and brand reach. The founders of LuxeInACity.com have traveled to over 70 countries. For more information, visit LuxeInACity.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/10/prweb10067372.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!