Brand Aid Digital Launches New Social Media Training Program
Brand Aid Educational Services Announces Pharmceutical Industry-Specific Social Media Curriculum
Parsippany, NJ (PRWEB) October 28, 2012
Brand Aid Educational Services has developed a pharmaceutical industry-specific social media training program. The training and curriculum were developed to provide the industry with knowledge, organizational guidelines, crisis management procedures, how‐to's and vendor selection criteria. There are three levels of training for compliance, strategic working knowledge and actual engagement.
The program is not just a training course on pharmaceutical social media. It goes further by offering the opportunity to practice applying social media. The program is delivered in a secure, cloud-based private portal that allows a company to embrace user-generated content, crowd‐sourcing, collaboration, and community. The training program is authored by a highly experienced team representing PR, marketing, digital media, legal and compliance disciplines.
Training participants will develop competencies to these questions and many more:
- Where do I begin to use social media in my company?
- How can I incorporate it into my business objectives?
- How can we use it to increase sales?
- How do I choose the right social media business partners?
- How can we get practical social media experience?
- How do I know that we are ready to handle a crisis?
Training has been developed on three levels:
1. Social Media Intro and Compliance is a baseline class for everyone in the company. This basic training is for all employees and representatives of the company.
2. Advanced Social Media is a more in-depth training program geared toward social media project leads and specific roles within the company.
3. Social Media Certified level training involves one‐on‐one training and is for select employees authorized to engage on behalf of the company.
The self‐directed program will be delivered on a private learning management system portal. Participants can view it anytime, day or night. Live training events can be webcast for broader participation. The program offers complete customization, flexibility and adaptation for large and small organizations.
Social Media is changing healthcare today. Companies that do not consider how to incorporate social networks into their future strategies and business objectives, are risking their reputation, relationships, awareness and a strong internet presence. This training is essential for ensuring a baseline and advanced level of knowledge for understanding and leveraging social media.
About Brand Aid Digital
Brand Aid Digital is a Women Owned digital advertising agency specializing in the BioPharm Industry. Brand Aid Digital's staff has completed hundreds of digital projects for top ten pharma companies over the past ten years. We are a group of experienced and passionate people, working hand-in-hand with our clients to help them utilize digital strategy and tactics to grow their brand.
Brand Aid Digital's vision is to work for brands who understand that DIGITAL is at the core of growing their brand. There are a multitude of agencies that can execute specific digital tactics, but only a few can bring integrated digital strategy from conception through to execution. Content drives online results. BioPharm demands an agency partner that can understand the complications of medical content and digital marketing. Brand Aid Digital is always learning and seeking new and creative ways to communicate in the digital channel.
Contact: Elaine Oussoren
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/10/prweb10063126.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!