New Hope for Americans Needing to Lose Weight From New Hope Tea Company, LLC.
Americans have a new weapon in the battle against obesity. A slenderizing tea that compliments any weight loss plan. We are also launching our own Slenderizing Plan this month.
Fairplay, MO (PRWEB) October 27, 2012
One half of Americans are over- weight with half of them obese. It is a runaway epidemic in America today, estimated by 2030, these numbers will be three quarters of Americans over- weight with half of them obese.
Medical cost will sky rocket because of this dilemma.
New Hope Tea Company has developed a no nonsense approach to loosing and controlling weight. The following is their simple approach:
New Hope Slenderizing Plan
- Drink two 8 oz cups Hot or 16 oz glass Cold of Tea, with or before each meal.
- Eat a sensible breakfast, for example (2) Strips of Bacon, (1) Egg and (1) Toast.
- Work at eating in moderation and be conscious of the calories.
- Eat fresh fruit. Drink a cold glass of tea.*
- Try not to eat processed foods; they have too much salt and chemicals.
- Be aware of sugar, desserts are fine, just eat ½ the normal amount you do.
- Try to do light exercise, 20/30 minutes /day. Walking is the best.
*Keep a pitcher of iced tea in the refrigerator at all times, to fight off that craving to eat just drink a refreshing glass of tea. Use Stevia as a sweetener. Fresh lemon is great as well and will actually help in your weight loss goals.
This tea is a perfectly blended slenderizing tea, masterfully using Organic Pu-erh, White, & Green teas. The antioxidants found in these blended teas are Gallic Acid (food craving) & Theobrownin (Fat burner) from the Pu-erh tea, the White tea has an amino acid that works with the natural caffeine present to block fat absorption, Green tea has the antioxidant EGCG, which is also a powerful and proven fat burner. All of these teas blended together add up to a successful weight loss and weight control Slenderizing plan.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebobesity/newhopetea/prweb10059908.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!