PennyStocks101.com Reports 5 Stocks with New 52-week Highs: Comcast Corp., Cabot Oil & Gas Corp., Perkinelmer, Yahoo Inc., and Netsuite Inc.
http://www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) October 27, 2012
PennyStocks101 Reports 5 HOT STOCKS to keep on your radar: Comcast Corp., Cabot Oil & Gas Corp., Perkinelmer, Yahoo Inc., and Netsuite Inc.
Positive economic data wasn't able to influence the market on Friday as stocks slipped on account of more weak corporate earnings. Apple went under $600 after saying its profit will decline this holiday season.
1. Comcast Corp. - Comcast Corp., the nation's largest provider of cable TV and Internet services, more than doubled its net income in the third quarter.
2. Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. - Cabot Oil & Gas share prices have moved between a 52-week high of $47.49 and a 52-week low of $28.84 and are now trading 65% above that low price at $47.46 per share.
3. Perkinelmer - The Company said Thursday its earnings fell 19 percent in the quarter to $29.6 million, or 26 cents per share, in the three months that ended Sept. 30. That compares to earnings of $36.6 million, or 32 cents per share, in last year's quarter.
Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Yahoo! Inc. - Yahoo! Inc. is a global Internet communications, commerce and media company that offers a comprehensive branded network of services.
5. Netsuite Inc. - NetSuite Inc., which provides business management software over the Internet, jumped Friday after the company announced better-than-expected third-quarter results.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/10/prweb10065431.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!