Little Bunny Fufu Voted North America's Most Rockstar Pet This Halloween
WHAT: Dressed in a leather jacket, rockin' a Mohawk and cruising on a motorcycle, Little Bunny Fufu from Cornelius, Ore. was selected as the winner of PetSmart's annual Monster Cute Photo Contest Powered by GREENIES®, besting more than 12,500 entries for the $10,000 grand prize. Pet parents submitted photos of their pets dressed in Halloween costumes ranging from scary to cute to rockstar.
Dressed in a leather jacket, rockin' a Mohawk and cruising on a motorcycle, Little Bunny Fufu from Cornelius, Ore. was selected as the winner of PetSmart's annual Monster Cute Photo Contest Powered by GREENIES(R), besting more than 12,500 entries for the $10,000 grand prize. (Photo: Business Wire)
- Grand Prize Winner: Little Bunny Fufu with his purple Mohawk, fitted leather jacket and shades will ride away on his mini-motorcycle with $10,000, a year's supply of GREENIES Dental Chews, and a PetSmart treat bag filled with Halloween toys.
Finalists: Five finalists were chosen to each receive a $500
PetSmart gift card for winning one of five contest categories:
- Scariest: Yoda the cat from Pickering, Ontario dressed as Kitty Kruger
- Cutest: Tombi the bunny from West Lafayette, Ind. dressed as a pretty flower pot
- Healthiest Smile Powered by GREENIES: Lilly the dog from West Columbia, S.C. dressed as a happy witch
- Funniest: Pugly the dog from Las Vegas, Nev. dressed as a city-terrorizing giant dragon
- Rockstar Pets: Grand-prize winner Little Bunny Fufu from Cornelius, Ore.
VISUALS: Images of the grand prize winner and finalists are available. Please contact Danielle Bickelmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-341-2503.
For more information, call the PetSmart 24-Hour Media Line at 623-587-2177.
PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETM) is the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The company employs approximately 50,000 associates and operates more than 1,249 pet stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, over 194 in-store PetSmart® PetsHotel® dog and cat boarding facilities and is a leading online provider of pet supplies and pet care information (http://www.petsmart.com). PetSmart provides a broad range of competitively priced pet food and pet products; and offers dog training, pet grooming, pet boarding, PetSmart Doggie Day CampSM day care services and pet adoption services. Since 1994, PetSmart Charities, Inc., an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit animal welfare organization and the largest funder of animal welfare efforts in North America, has provided more than $165 million in grants and programs benefiting animal welfare organizations. Through its in-store pet adoption partnership with PetSmart Charities®, PetSmart has helped save the lives of more than 5 million pets.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50460291&lang=en
GolinHarris for PetSmart
Danielle Bickelmann, 972-341-2503