Research and Markets: Chrysler Group LLC - SWOT Analysis 2012 - Company Profile
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8f4775/chrysler_group) has announced the addition of the "Chrysler Group LLC - SWOT Analysis" company profile to their offering.
Chrysler Group LLC - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Chrysler Group LLC - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler or the group) is a US-based company that designs, manufactures, assemble and sell cars and pick-up trucks. In addition, the group also sells automotive service parts and accessories. The group primarily operates in North America. It is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan and employed 55,687 people as of December 31, 2011. The group recorded revenues of $54,981 million in the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 31.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was $2,131 million in FY2011, as compared to an operating profit of $715 million in FY2010. The net profit was $183 million in FY2011, as compared to a net loss of $652 million in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Chrysler Group LLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Chrysler Group LLC in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Chrysler Group LLC
-Data is supplemented with details on Chrysler Group LLC history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Chrysler Group LLC
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8f4775/chrysler_group.