Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Life Insurance Carriers Industry-Industry & Market Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2t6c33/2013_u_s_life) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Life Insurance Carriers Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Life Insurance Carriers Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including fraternal life insurance organizations, mutual association life insurance, and life insurance agents.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
*Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 524113: Life Insurance Carriers. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in underwriting life insurance. These establishments are operated by enterprises that may be owned by stockholders, policyholders, or other carriers.
- Health & Medical Insurance Carriers
- Financial Services
- Banking Services
- Investment Services
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 524113 - Life Insurance Carriers is almost comparable to:
- 100% of SIC 6311 - Offices of Life Insurance Carriers and
- 69% of SIC 6321 - Offices of Accident & Disability Insurance Carriers
- Life insurance Burial insurance societies
- Mutual association life insurance
- Funeral insurance
- Cooperative life insurance organizations
- Legal reserve life insurance
- Fraternal life insurance organizations
- Life insurance carriers
- Fraternal protective associations
- Life insurance funds, savings bank
- Assessment life insurance agents
- Life reinsurance carriers
- Benevolent insurance associations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2t6c33/2013_u_s_life