Research and Markets: Successes and Failures Case Study: Walmart and P&G Family Movie Night Sees Increased Sales for Both Companies
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k62b7k/successes_and) has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: Walmart and P&G Family Movie Night" report to their offering.
Effective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods industry. Lessons can be learned from both successes and failures. This case study examines Walmart's and P&G's foray into the US entertainment business with their "Family Movie Night" program, which increased product sales for both companies through cross promotion.
- Access comprehensive analysis of global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
- Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
- Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or under-delivered.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
- Datamonitor is constantly monitoring the big winners and losers in the consumer packaged goods industry. This case study considers Walmart's and P&G's "Family Movie Night" initiative, intended to encourage US families to spend more time together. Its success proves that brands can be "connectivity enablers" in today's increasingly fragmented world.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Why is Walmart and P&G Family Movie Night considered an interesting case of success?
- How does Datamonitor judge the success of Walmart and P&G Family Movie Night?
- What consumer insight has underpinned this?
- What can I learn from the success of Walmart and P&G Family Movie Night?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k62b7k/successes_and