Research and Markets: Process Control in Textile Manufacturing
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bc2nr/process_control) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Process Control in Textile Manufacturing" to their offering.
Complex manufacturing processes and delicate raw materials mean the textile industry is particularly dependent on integral process control to produce consistent, efficient results. Controlling and predicting process variables during the textile manufacturing process reduces defects and deviation in product quality, thereby minimising waste, costs and environmental impact. Process control in textile manufacturing provides a vital overview of the fundamentals and applications of these important methods.
Part one introduces key issues associated with process control and principles of control systems in textile manufacturing, before part two goes on to consider control in fibre production and yarn manufacture. Finally, part three explores process control in the manufacture, colouration and finishing of knitted, woven, nonwoven, dyed and printed textiles, with additional focus on process control in apparel manufacturing.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1 General issues: Basics of process control in textile manufacturing
- Basic principles of control systems in textile manufacturing
- Testing and statistical quality control in textile manufacturing.
Part 2 Process control in fibre production and yarn manufacture: Process and quality control in cultivating natural textile fibres
- Process control in the manufacturing of synthetic textile fibres
- Process control in blowroom and carding operations
- Process control in drawing, combing and speed frame operations
- Process control in ring and rotor spinning
- Maintenance of yarn spinning machines.
Part 3 Process control in fabric manufacture, colouration and finishing: Process control in knitting
- Process control in weaving
- Process control in nonwoven production
- Process control in dyeing of textiles
- Process control in printing of textiles
- Process control in finishing of textiles
- Process control in apparel manufacturing.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bc2nr/process_control
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd