Morgan Properties Named Property Management Company of 2012 by Maryland Multi-Housing Association
For the second year in a row, Morgan Properties won the top honor and title Property Management Company of the Year from the Maryland Multi-Housing Association (MMHA) at the 16th Annual Star Awards Gala. Judging was based on company vision, mission, marketing, maintenance programs, customer service philosophy, community service involvement, web site, employee training and commitment to education.
Morgan Properties named Property Management Company of the Year 2012 by Maryland Multi-Housing Association (Photo: Business Wire)
Morgan Properties achieved a total of 20 awards in recognition of excellence, outstanding achievement and commitment to the multi-family industry including “The Spirit of Caring” Award for outstanding community service and contributions to charitable organizations.
Additional highlights of the evening including honors in the following categories:
- Outstanding achievement in marketing for Stellar Website for www.morgan-properties.com
- Top Honors for Regional Property Manager of the Year to Laurel Hillocks
- Stellar Property Manager Awards of Gold to Linda Rockwell and Silver to Lisa Sperl
- Stellar Maintenance Supervisor Silver Award to Toby Thompson
- Stellar Service Team Gold Award to Glen Ridge Apartments in Glen Burnie
- Stellar Service Technician Awards of Gold to Donald Herron and Silver to Andrew LeBrun
- Stellar Community Awards of Gold to Oak Grove in Middle River, Silver to Gwynnbrook Townhomes in Baltimore, Bronze to Towson Crossing in Towson and Bronze to The Marylander in Baltimore
- MMHA Star Certification for scoring 90% or above on property judging to Ross Ridge Apartments in Baltimore, Chase Lea Apartments in Owings Mills, Glen Ridge Apartments, The Village of Chartleytowne in Reisterstown, Willowbrook Apartments in Baltimore and The Carlyle in Baltimore
“I am incredibly proud of our Maryland team members for their dedication to great customer service, generously giving back to their community and striving to provide our residents with beautiful apartment homes to come home to each night,” stated Karen McAlonen, Senior Vice President of Property Operations. “Being recognized as Property Management Company of the Year by the association and your industry peers for a second year is a true honor and a direct reflection of our team's hard work, integrity and dedication to excellence.”
ABOUT The Maryland Multi Housing Association serves the rental housing industry and communities by promoting and maintaining the highest professional standards of excellence. The MMHA's annual awards program is judged by industry experts from neighboring apartment associations and is presented annually.
ABOUT Morgan Properties - Established in 1985 by Mitchell L. Morgan, Morgan Properties is a real estate investment, development and management company. Morgan Properties owns and manages 120 apartment communities with over 30,000 units in ten states throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50456583&lang=en