Research and Markets: China Furniture Industry Profile - An Essential Reference for Investors
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9qsl6/china_furniture) has announced the addition of the "China Furniture Industry Profile - ISIC3610" report to their offering.
Provides key data and concise analyses, presents a comparative analysis on the development of furniture industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map. The report also includes a list of major 100 enterprises in the sector and the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions.
In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in this industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types. Furthermore, this is the first report to adopt ISIC (International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities) in classification of Chinese enterprises, corresponding to the reading habit of international readers, and it is also very helpful for readers to make a comparison on the development condition and investment potential of furniture industry in China with that in other countries.
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of furniture industry, providing an important reference for investors' selection of target regions to make investment.
Key Topics Covered:
2. The Nationwide Distribution Of Furniture Industry In China
3. Introduction To Major Cities
4. Nationwide Distribution Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Furniture Industry
5. Nationwide Distribution Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises
6. Nationwide Distribution By Enterprise Numbers
7. Sales Revenue Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Region
8. Sales Revenue In Different Regions For Furniture Industry
9. Nationwide Distribution Of Top 100 Enterprises In Terms Of Sales Revenue
10. Comparison Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises
10.1 Operating Status Of Top 10 Areas With Highest Total Profits
10.2 Comparison On Operating Status Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Region
11. Analysis On Operating Status Of Enterprises By Corporate Ownership
12. Analysis On The Changes In Sales Revenue By Corporate Ownership
13. Analysis On The Changes In Total Profits By Corporate Ownership
14. Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets Of Enterprises
14.1 Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets By Corporate Ownership
14.2 Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets By Corporate Size
14.3 Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises And HK, Macau And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Major Distribution Areas
15. Comparison On The Investment Environment Indexes Of 11 Major Regions
16. List Of Major 100 Enterprises In Terms Of Sales Revenue
17. Index Explanation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9qsl6/china_furniture