Research and Markets: Research Report on Connected TV and Smart TV: 2012 Featuring Nintendo (Wii), Sky Go and Yahoo Connected TV
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjzw3c/connected_tv_and) has announced the addition of the "Connected TV and Smart TV: 2012" report to their offering.
This very detailed report offers a comprehensive analysis of the worldwide "Connected TV and Smart TV" market.
The report includes comprehensive definitions, vendor profiles, country profiles, analysis & insight and 5-year market forecasts for all five connected TV platforms:
- Smart TV: where a TV set is connected directly to the internet
- Connected Blu-ray Players: where a TV set is connected to the internet via a standalone Blu-ray player
- Connected Games Consoles: where a TV set is connected to the internet via a games console
- Connected Consumer STBs: Apple TV, Roku, Vudu, Boxee etc.
- Pay-TV Hybrid STBs: where a cable TV provider, for example, offers a STB that has a broadband internet connection
The report includes:
- Profiles of 26 leading connected and smart TV platforms around the globe.
- 24 separate country-level analyses of the latest developments in the connected and smart TV market in the 24 largest entertainment markets worldwide.
- Clear definitions of all 5 connected TV platform approaches and information ion related markets.
- Detailed market analysis and insight on how the connected TV market is structured, what the current status is, competitive rivalry and growth prospects.
- Comprehensive 5-year market forecasts for all the major indicators, each of which is presented on a regional basis.
- Apple TV
- Comcast Xfinity
- Google TV
- LG (Smart TV)
- Microsoft Mediaroom
- Microsoft Xbox 360 LIVE
- Nintendo (Wii)
- Panasonic (Smart Viera)
- Philips (Net TV)
- Samsung (Internet@TV/Smart Hub)
- Sky Go
- Sony Internet TV
- Sony Playstation 3
- TV Everywhere
- Yahoo Connected TV
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjzw3c/connected_tv_and